Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Blizzard?

 It is snowing today, but nothing appears to be sticking to the ground so maybe we will go do something other than sit in the house all day. We are supposed to go to Breckenridge this afternoon, but I think we may hold out until tomorrow. They are supposed to get between 10 and 20 inches of snow and I have been monitoring I-70 for past couple of hours and snow seems to be sticking badly to the roads. Last time there was a lot of snow in Boulder my car did not do very well and was sliding everywhere and getting stuck. So, needless to say, I am not to keen about going up into the mountains. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.

Right now I am just wasting time on the computer and am not super motivated to do much else. Yesterday, I organized the office/craft room and cleared two shelves for my daughter to keep her craft supplies. She set up her table and chair and now is in their constantly drawing. If we stay here all day hopefully I will at least paint the door to the garage. Here's hoping!

P.S. Pictures out of my back window are not as interesting as they used to be!

No comments: