Thursday, April 11, 2013

Breckenridge


We have been hanging out in Breckenridge for last couple of days. My husband is at a conference up here and we decided to tag along. I don't ski. I grew up in Colorado and I have never skied nor do I have the desire. Yep. And there are plenty of other people like me - just thought I would put that out there.

The first day we hung out at the pool for nearly three hours. We met a nice family from the UK and my daughter loved playing with the daughter who was probably about thirteen or fourteen. If only we lived in the same country I would have the perfect babysitter!

Today we started out at a great restaurant called Park and Main and then hung with some other parents that brought their kids to the conference as well. We went to a children's museum and then met up with some other friends at a mexican restaurant.

Tomorrow we will probably get a little swimming in before heading back to Boulder.

No comments: