Friday, July 19, 2013

For Your Listening Enjoyment


CAKE "Short Skirt, Long Jacket" from Grady Sanford on Vimeo.

My daughter was putting music on in the living room and yelled to me that she wanted to listen to Short Skirt/Long Jacket. As I was preparing lunch I yelled back that she would have to wait a minute so I could finish up before finding the proper CD. She walked into the Kitchen holding up Cake's Comfort Eagle and said, "Isn't this it?" Then I think she might have rolled her eyes. Do four year-olds have that ability?

I am not sure if I should point my finger at her saying, "don't you roll your eyes at me," or if I should just pat myself on the back for instilling a good musical base in my daughter. In reality I think I just mumbled, "Yeah, that's the right CD." I mean she is four, how did she do that?

By the way, this video is awesome.

No comments: