Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Stress Eating


For the past week I have been working on getting the film out of Final Cut Pro (the editing software I use) and creating a Blu-Ray disc. The film has gotten into the White Sands International Film Festival in Las Cruces, NM. It is very exciting because it is very close to El Paso, TX, where Traci Gilchrest, one of the subjects of the film, is from and her friends and family will be able to attend.

The sort of work I have been doing has completely tied up my computer. Some of the compressing that I had to do took 18 hours and if I opened any application other than the one I was using the compressing would stop. It was a difficult week and it is not over yet. I still have not made the Blu-Ray that I want. Sigh.

When I get completely stressed out I tend to resort to eating sweets and to be completely honest drinking slightly too much wine. I made these cupcakes a couple weeks ago, but on Sunday when I wanted to pull my hair out, I took a break and made some more. Sometimes it is the baking process itself that calms me down a little bit.

These cupcakes are just the basic chocolate cupcake from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World with the vanilla butter cream and some pink sprinkles. Yum.

No comments: