Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Four-Year-Old Dancing DJ


My daughter has become the new DJ in the house and she is always putting music. I am not sure how she picks the CDs she just seems to grab one out of the cabinet, but it is so fun to just listen to whatever. It is all music that I bought at some point so I like everything. The other day when I just something soft and peaceful; she put on the Doors. Not quite what I was thinking and immediately I was thinking of ways to switch the CD without her getting upset. The thing is, by the second song my toe was tapping and my mood was better. So now I just go with it and, beyond simply music, I enjoy many, many dance performances throughout the day. My daughter has an amazing sense of rhythm and each dance is truly inspired by the musician she chooses. It is wonderful to watch.

No comments: