Thursday, July 22, 2010

Life Out of Focus

It seems as though when the week begins I have all the time in the world. I make all these grandiose plans for the week and feel rushed by the end to accomplish everything. This week I am making cupcakes for a family get together this weekend.

Of course, these aren't your everyday cupcakes they are from a cookbook I recently bought, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. It's pretty fun once you get into making them, but there are a lot of supplies to get. My daughter and I have been all over town today. She was very good while we were out, but now she doesn't want to go to sleep. Everything catches up with you. Now, I need to get her to sleep and start editing my video for tomorrow. It's funny how the week begins slow and rushes to a close. It seems to happen every time.

No comments: