Friday, July 30, 2010

Flip'n Friday: When I Grow Up


When I Grow Up from Chelsea Wayant on Vimeo.

UPDATE: SOME PARTICIPANTS IN THIS FILM WOULD NOT LIKE TO HAVE IT SHOWN PUBLICLY. SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. PLEASE VISIT MY OTHER VIDEOS HERE.

This weeks Flip'n Friday was shot during a barbecue last weekend. There was a wide range of ages at the event and it was interesting to compare the career goals that we all have as children. As I have been thinking about and editing this piece I have been singing this song by Kasey Chambers. It is very appropriate for the topic this week.

For those of you that are new to this blog every Friday I post a video for the week. Normally, I shoot the pieces with a simple Flip Camera, but every now and then I will use my Canon or edit footage from one of my films into a trailer or whatnot. It just depends on the week. You can see all the Flip'n Friday here (or just check out this and this, two of my favorites).

No comments: