Friday, June 11, 2010

Flip'n Friday: With the Wind

This week I was able to do a video shoot with my sister, who has  been featured in my films since she was young. Actresses can bow out, but a sister is in it for the long haul. We can work fairly fast because I can direct her in shorthand. We shot at Guilford Courthouse Battlefield Park where a key battle of the Revolutionary War was fought. When we were there it was very hot and they were laying asphalt, which was noisy and may have even made it even hotter. At one point bicyclists were very curious as to why my sister was wandering the battlefield sulking in a long white dress. I am very happy with the results and it came out as I visioned. It is very pretty and dreamlike; hopefully it will bring calmness to your day.

With the Wind from Chelsea Wayant on Vimeo.

No comments: