Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Photos from the Past: Drowning Slowly



I have been trying to organize all of my photos and negatives into some cohesive storage system. In the past photo albums have not been successful; mostly because they don't have a place for negatives, but also the labeling that they require makes the task seem monumental.

My organizing turns into more of an opportunity to peruse photographs. Recently, I found these publicity photos for Drowning Slowly a narrative feature that I finished about a year ago. Though it didn't show it a lot of festivals it did win Best Narrative Feature at the Ava Gardner Film Festival last November. These stills were never used so I thought I would share some of them here.

The actors shown here are Akasha Fielding (top) and Kendel Colbie Scott (bottom).


No comments: