Thursday, October 14, 2010

Chocolate Peanut Butter, Oh My!

I don't know if there is a more perfect combination than chocolate and peanut butter. It's easy, simple and oh so good. I made these for my mom when she visited awhile back. It was fun surprise to have the peanut butter cream in the middle and waiting for them to bite in and discover it was exciting for me as well.

I know that I haven't been doing so well with posting this week. Sorry about that, but I have been super busy. I am working out plans for my next documentary about ballet and putting together more job applications. It's never ending, but I think that is good.

This weekend we are going to Asheville, NC, to visit with family and see my brother-in-law who has been living in Honduras. We haven't seen him since Christmas and we are very excited. Tomorrow I will be baking him some special welcome back treats. So today I am off to the grocery store to buy supplies!

No comments: