Friday, October 22, 2010

The Waiting is the Hardest Part

 I feel as though I spend all of my days just waiting; waiting for job application deadlines to pass, waiting to hear from film festivals. Some notification dates are even in March. Can you imagine, March? It seems too far away. In March I might be ready for Spring. For short sleeves. Now, all I want to do is drink hot chocolate under warm blankets and watch documentaries and ballet movies. All to bide my time while I wait. And sing Tom Petty. Over and over again.

I'm not sure what the pictures have to do with waiting other than the spider on the berries has to patiently wait for its prey to walk into the web. Then they're rewarded. I hope that works for me as well.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh, waiting. Most of the time it's no fun. But I really enjoyed your words on the subject!