Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Felt Rose Christmas Decor Part 1


As I was perusing the aisles of Target one day I found a cute little table centerpiece made out of felt roses. It cost something like $15, which seemed a little high for something I could possibly make. Since I was heading to Jo-Ann's next I decided to pick up some red felt and give it a try.

After a quick google search referencing felt roses I found it was rather easy to make them. Every site used the same method. First, cut a felt circle, then make a strip out of it, and lastly roll the strip into a rose. I like to use things around the house so I used an oatmeal container for the base and a twisted piece of a brown paper bag to glue the flowers onto. I am pretty proud of how they came out. Unfortunately, I don't have a good picture to share, just yet. I will post one soon.


No comments: