Saturday, December 29, 2012

Asheville



We are visiting family this week first in Asheville, NC, and later we will be traveling down to Atlanta. Before I left I crocheted a star garland for my friend's nursery and took pictures for a tutorial, but then forgot to take a picture of it as a finished piece! I am so bummed that I did that, but as I am writing this I realized that I could make another one while in Asheville to give to another new mother, whom we will see in Atlanta, for her nursery and then take pictures of that one for the tutorial!

We shall see how it works. Hopefully, when I get back to Colorado I will be able to put the tutorial together. I am looking forward to a New Years Eve full of Mexican Train Dominoes and visiting with friends. Here is to the New Year!

(photo source)


No comments: