Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Last Week


As I work to post on here everyday weekday I will hopefully get better at taking pictures to go along with it. This past week we tried hard to get to the Denver Botanic Gardens, but didn't make it until the end of the week. At the time they were hanging up lights for their Christmas display. I am very excited to see what it will be like all lit up at night.

While I was driving back to my parents after dance class on Sunday it looked as though there was a rainbow in the clouds. I tried to take a picture, but am not sure it came out too well. Plus, I don't know if the rainbows were real or a distortion in my windshield. Before I took the camera out it was significantly more dramatic, which is how it always goes.

If I was better about taking pictures while I bake I would have a wonderful post about making these cinnamon doughnut muffins. Unfortunately, I didn't even think to take a picture until there was about three left. It is amazing how much they actually taste like doughnuts minus the fried guilty feeling.

No comments: