Monday, December 3, 2012

This Weekend

 When I was participating in the "30 Days Hath November" I felt like I had an infinite amount of things to write about, but today I am kind of wishing for a random topic to answer because I am drawing a blank. This weekend we went to Lafayette to see my mom sing Christmas Carols. I included a picture, but since I don't know if she wants to have her picture included on this blog I won't identify who she is! It got a little cold as the sun set, but afterwards we went back to her rehearsal space and had a Christmas sing-a-long and potluck. It was fun and got everyone into the holiday spirit. Though, I have to say that the best part was when we sang “Hava Nagila” and we all got up, held hands, and danced in a circle as if we were at a Jewish wedding. It was a blast.

No comments: