Friday, November 30, 2012

Day 30: Three wonderful things that happened this month.

I weaseled my way out of a lot of self-portrait's for this project so I am including a straight forward one of me in the mirror with my phone. There it is. So here is my list of three wonderful things that happened this month:

1.  My daughter now goes into her dance class with out clinging to me and my pushing her in and telling her everything will be ok (I hope I am not jinxing myself for tomorrow). Also, I got to guest dance in her class one day to help the teacher and it was both really fun and it also kicked my butt.
2.  I danced and sang to Alice's Restaurant (played on KBCO at noon, mst, not on a CD) with my mom and my daughter on actual Thanksgiving Day (and my sister was sort of there also).
3. My dear, dear, Hedy got to have one day where the pressure on her kidneys was relieved and she ran around the apartment almost like a kitten again. She was jumping and playing and seemed happy.

No comments: