Thursday, November 1, 2012

A Place I'd Like to Travel

I am failing miserably at remembering to post on here. So I am going to try to follow along with this lovely blogger and post everyday in November. We shall see how I do.


If I could travel anywhere I would go to Paris. I know that is not exactly unique or anything, but I have only barely been out of the United States (Cabo San Lucas - and they get Los Angeles television so...). Among other things I would love to see a ballet at the Paris Opera. Paris is the birthplace of ballet, which is only one reason I have always been so enchanted with it. I also am very inspired by the French New Wave and one aspect of that movement was location shooting. So, I already feel very familiar with Paris in a 1960s kind of way.

If all goes as planned I will be back tomorrow.

No comments: