Sunday, November 18, 2012

Day 17: My family.

I try not to bring my family into this blog too much (though the topics involved with this daily project is making that sort of hard). Moving back to Colorado was especially exciting for me to be near my parents again. I also love being close to friends that I have missed for the past decade or so. One of the things that I love doing for family is making things for people are care about; it is very rewarding for me. I love to cook and particularly make cakes. Ever since my daughter has been around I have gotten even more into sewing than I was before. I am working on the above dress for my daughter to wear when we attend Boulder Ballet's performance of the Nutcracker. Hopefully, this will become a holiday tradition, both the Nutcracker and dressmaking!

No comments: