Friday, November 16, 2012

Day 16: Someone who inspires me.

If I answered this question in my twenties I would probably have come up with a long list of filmmakers (more than likely ending up with either Agnes Varda or Maya Deren) and explained how I wouldn't be a filmmaker without them. Now that I am firmly in my thirties I realized that famous people such as the above may influence me and my work, but I am not sure that they are truly my inspiration.

The person who truly inspires me is my daughter because I want to be a good example for her. This has been really inspiration since I haven't been working because sometimes it is hard to keep pushing myself in this industry, but my daughter makes me realize why it is important to not give up.

(photo: at the Denver Film Festival when our friend Chris visited two weeks ago)

No comments: