Saturday, November 24, 2012

Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me.

 Eight seems like a lot, but here goes:

1.  I have become addicted to caffeine by drinking tea every morning.
2.  I prefer manual transmissions and rue the day I will have to change to automatic.
3.  I have really high arches that makes my feet look pretty in ballet shoes, but may cause problems as I get older.
4.  Currently, I am addicted to the television show Chuck. I am not sure how it happened.
5.  When I was in jr. high and high school a friend and I routinely dressed alike without consulting each other.
6.  I lived near the beach for three years.
7.  I prefer cornbread that is not sweet and cake-like.
8.  If I could find a way I would like to live in France for a few years.

(photo is of Traci Gilchrest's feet from Strength and Beauty)

No comments: