Saturday, November 24, 2012
Day 23: Eight things you didn't know about me.
1. I have become addicted to caffeine by drinking tea every morning.
2. I prefer manual transmissions and rue the day I will have to change to automatic.
3. I have really high arches that makes my feet look pretty in ballet shoes, but may cause problems as I get older.
4. Currently, I am addicted to the television show Chuck. I am not sure how it happened.
5. When I was in jr. high and high school a friend and I routinely dressed alike without consulting each other.
6. I lived near the beach for three years.
7. I prefer cornbread that is not sweet and cake-like.
8. If I could find a way I would like to live in France for a few years.
(photo is of Traci Gilchrest's feet from Strength and Beauty)