Sunday, November 25, 2012

Day 25: The contents of my purse.



This is going to be hard, but here is an attempt at a list from the upper left-hand corner:

1.  A sweater for my daughter.
2.  Travel tissue pack.
3.  Little Barbie doll that used to be a pen and now is a restaurant distraction toy.
4.  Brush.
5.  Socks for my daughter.
6.  My wallet.
7.  Program for the Nutcracker that we saw on Friday.
8.  A little bag for tissues and chapstick.
9.  Ticket stub for a Buffs Basketball game a few weeks ago.
10.Two cloth shopping bags.
11. A plastic tiger
12. Jo-Ann coupons.
13. Stickers that my daughter can play with.
14. My daughter's bracelet.
15. Sunglasses.
16. Mardi Gras beads.
17. Tums
18. A notebook and pen for creative bursts and getting work done at the park.
19. My checkbook.
20. The thing that keeps coffee cups from burning your hand.
21. Various lipsticks and lip glosses.
22. Bottle opener.
23. Inhaler.
24. Bobby pins, rubber bands, and barrettes to put my hair up.
25. One blue crayon.

No comments: