Saturday, November 10, 2012

Day 10: A favourite recipe.


Sweet potato biscuits with marshmallows are one of my favorite things to make. In general biscuits are rewarding because they are so easy, yet very rewarding. I have already made these biscuits twice this past week. I love them so much. I first made them for Thanksgiving last year; sometimes I use marshmallows and sometimes I leave them out (though I miss them when I leave them out). Recently, I have come to realize that cinnamon is my all time favorite flavor. I put it on a lot of stuff and when you mix it with sweet potatoes? How can you lose?

The last time I made them I used snowman shaped marshmallows (they were cheaper) and they actually worked really well because they are flat and they did not roll out of the dough while I was cutting biscuits. These aren't the best pictures in the world. I have been using my phone and sometimes they came out great and sometimes not so great.

No comments: