Friday, August 20, 2010

Flip'n Friday: Early Morning


Early Morning from Chelsea Wayant on Vimeo.

For Flip'n Friday this week I don't have an edited piece, but instead a single shot from early this morning. I believe there is still a subtle pay off at the end and portrays the busy sounds of morning here in Greensboro. Yesterday, I think I tweeked a muscle in my lower causing my to go to sleep early (and spend today not being able to pick up my daughter). Everything is fine now and I feel much better. That being said I couldn't get the editing done as planned. I have some great footage from a farm in Vermont with newly born piglets, but you'll just have to wait until next week to see it!

For those of you that are new to this blog every Friday I post a video for the week. Normally, I shoot the pieces with a simple Flip Camera, but every now and then I will use my Canon or edit footage from one of my films into a trailer or whatnot. It just depends on the week. You can see all the Flip'n Friday here (or just check out this and this, two of my favorites).

No comments: