Friday, August 6, 2010

Flip'n Friday: Natashia


Natashia from Chelsea Wayant on Vimeo.


This week for Flip'n Friday I have posted a piece featuring one of my students, Natashia (check out one of her films here).  She has a confidence and strong sense of identity that is so hard to find among girls/women. So often females put all of their self worth into a boyfriend/husband/child; sometimes it is important to think about ourselves as well. Natashia has always impressed me with how strong her convictions are and her resolve to stand by them. We can all take a cue from her (though we can still believe in marriage if we so choose).

For those of you that are new to this blog every Friday I post a video for the week. Normally, I shoot the pieces with a simple Flip Camera, but every now and then I will use my Canon or edit footage from one of my films into a trailer or whatnot. It just depends on the week. You can see all the Flip'n Friday here (or just check out this and this, two of my favorites).

No comments: