Thursday, September 2, 2010

Hawaiian Cupcakes

Before my sister left she had a going away party and asked me to make some Hawaiian themed cupcakes. These are still from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. They taste so good nobody believes me that they are vegan.

The first cupcake is pineapple, the second is lemon macadamia, and third is chocolate coconut. I had the worst time decorating the last one, but my friend was helping me and we decided that it looks like a volcano. While they are not decorated Hawaii-ish, I used Hawaii ingredients.

At this point my sister has been in Hawaii for twenty-four hours. I talked to her earlier and she says it is really beautiful and she is enjoying watching geckos play. It's a pretty shocking statement to say it is beautiful in Hawaii, I know. Can't wait to visit her!

No comments: