Thursday, September 16, 2010

Late Summer Flowers

Somehow all these flowers keep holding on around town. The leaves are starting to fall, though I am not sure from where since all the trees are green. I keep thinking that soon the flowers will be gone, but they seem to hold on and on. It seems as though the seasons change very quickly and the moment that I stop looking a the flowers I am sure that the leaves will suddenly change. It never seems to come gradually. In October we will be going to visit family in Asheville and I hope that the leaves have changed by then.

My mom is visiting this weekend. We picked her up at the airport today: me, my husband, my grandmother, and my daughter. Quite a welcome, huh? We are excited she is her and I may not be posting much until she leaves next Tuesday. I have been so busy this week that I did not get a Flip'n Friday edited. Hopefully, next week I will be able to edit a trailer for Drowning Slowly

No comments: