Friday, September 10, 2010

Flip'n Friday: At the Farm


At the Farm from Chelsea Wayant on Vimeo.

While in Vermont almost a month ago we visited an amazing farm that boast brand new piglets. Sweet as can be. I know that it has taken me awhile to get this footage edited, but it has been very busy at my house. Plus, it takes a lot to make a video every week. Soon I think I will be make Flip'n Friday a monthly installment instead of weekly.

If you are ever in Vermont I recommend a visit to Shelburne Farms, particularly if you have children. My daughter was only about 15 months at the time and she enjoyed it, though the older kids seemed to be having even more fun than her.

For those of you that are new to this blog every Friday I post a video for the week. Normally, I shoot the pieces with a simple Flip Camera, but every now and then I will use my Canon or edit footage from one of my films into a trailer or whatnot. It just depends on the week. You can see all the Flip'n Friday here (or just check out this and this, two of my favorites).

No comments: